ieltscommunity11

Friday, May 19, 2006

When Saturday comes

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I thought so!

All that "We have no time" and "At the weekend, teacher!"... It's all just words isn't it?

No posts, no comments, no fresh contributors = no input / no effort.

So, why should I bother? Let's just go to class and do lots of practice tests (badly) and complain about how difficult IELTS is!

It's your loss, ieltsdrive weblog and please, please don't say you'll contact me after the course when you will be preparing for the IELTS, because you know and I know that this won't happen. I'll be here, In Sha Allah, at the British Council and you'll be busy, busy in your own worlds.

It's been a hectic, fun weekend for me and the family. The football was very emotional and well done Barcelona for prevailing on the night - they held their nerve, will you when the 'crunch' comes?

Over and out.

Surprise me with a comment or a reaction to show any sign of intelligent life out there!

Tony the Tiger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home